Monday, August 1, 2011

[Sharing] Gehse Lobsang Tsultrim on the Parinirvana of H.E. Kyabje Khensur Jampa Yeshe Rinpoche

This is a sharing of thought of Geshe Lobsang Tsultrim, student to Khensur Rinpoche. Geshela posted this article on our facebook this morning. It is such a moving article, we took the liberty of sharing with all of  you on our blog. Thank you Geshela. May all of our wishes be granted. Om Mani Pedme Hum.

========================================

I noticed Rinpoche's passing away on Centre's facebook yesterday (ie. 31 July 2011). Immediately I lit lamps on the altar and tried to make connection with him through heart and prayers. It is true that he is not physically with us in the material world now, but he still lives in our hearts and will live forever.

The midnight when I noticed the news of his demise I was shocked for a while. Slowly then I reflect on his teachings which help me to accept the fact. I gazed at a Buddha's statue with my two palms holding together and murmured to myself as a homage to my Guru:

Khensur Jampa Yeshe Rinpoche
(1928-2011)

Alas! my guru, our bonds are eternal.

We feel the warmth of your heart,
Through the teachings and practice you have shown to us.

May we treasure your gift until we become essentially one with you.

I beseech your blessings from the Tushita heaven,
Where you have ascended now for a while.

Here, we are eager to see you again.

May you soon descend back to our world
And continue to guide to us to the genuine path of happiness.


The Guru's reflection is more significant than the physical person when you're not together. His wisdom and compassion is not limited to time and physical expanse. His wisdom and compassionate being is always within each of us.

It is not the end, we could still feel him through our devotion, daily practice and all positive states of our mind, which he blessed us to cultivate in each of us. I would say this is BEING INSEPARABLE WITH THE GURU. It is the ultimate sanctuary of peace.

Please be firm, proud and happy to have such a wonderful bond with a humble and yet a great Guru.

We pray together that he will be soon back in an another human form and again pave the path of Buddha's teaching and practice for for all of us.

- Lobsang Tshultrim
(a humble student of Khensur Rinpoche)

Geshe Lobsang Tsultrim

0 comments:

Post a Comment